Thursday, November 26, 2009

Welcome

First of all, welcome on my Blog! I hope you will enjoy your stay =)

My name is Steven and im 17 years old, i will be 18 in July. My hobbies are baseball, gaming, chillin. I have a girfriend named Alexandra, she's 17 aswell. I am currently on a dutch computerschool, but im going to follow a different eduction.

Gaming carreer: I am a retired multiboxer, i have been multiboxing since the release of The Burning Crusade. I started out with dual-boxing two dreanei shamans. I really enjoyed dual-boxing but i wanted more firepower, and 2 months later i got myself decked out with 5 accounts. My first multiboxing team were:
1 Protection Paladin
4 Elemental Shaman
on the realm Jaedenar EU.

I managed to clear most heroics and i even got 1850 arena rating with my arena team on TBC, and 1750 on WotLK. My plan is now to gear up 4 of my shamans and prepare for Cataclysm. I have made a realm-transfer to Grim'Batol, simply because i know a lot of other multiboxers on that realm, and they are really nice people to play with =)

Our multiboxing guild on Cataclysm is named: Gimp. We are preparing for Cataclysm (rated BGs, guild leveling system, new heroics and more cool things!) but for now were still active in battlegrounds and arena.

I use one computer to play 5 of my accounts, i use two 21 inch screens. My computer spec:
Gforce 8800GTS
Quad Core Q6600
8 GB Ram
G15 Logitech Gaming Keyboard
H5V2 Gaming Headset of Steelseries
Razer Gaming Mouse

Ingame i don't use many addons. The addons that i currently use are:
Jamba (Multiboxing add-on)
Bartender4 (actionbar mod)
Move-Anything (move anything in your UI)
Quartz (Player Cast Bar)
Gladius (arena unitframes)
Questhelper (speaks for itself =))
Super Duper Macro (easyer making macro's / streaming macro's to other characters)
Elkano's Buff Bars (better looking buff/debuff bars)
Jim's Cooldown Plus (icon of spell/ability comes in screen once its cooled off)
Scrolling Combat Text (more fancy combat text)

Stay tuned for my next article! For the Horde!

Kind regards,

Overdose / Totemuc / Negativ / Chronic

No comments:

Post a Comment