Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Arena last week!

Hello everyone,

This week i have played some arena on mondays and tuesdays, and all i can say is what a difference does the matter of a different day makes. Monday we ended up with 22 wins and 22 losses. Yesterday we have upgraded this to 37 wins and 29 losses.

I also got enough honor and rating to get my Relentless Wristguards yesterday, and spend 400g to enchant them with +30 Spell Power. I am really happy about my progress in arena so far, nontheless that im undergeared, we still are able to defeat most teams 1650 rating and lower.

We're currently on the 301st rank on our battlegroup, and i will get a title already when the seasons ends :) I ended up with Challenger last season, and i got around 1600 rating.

I'm now going for either: Furious Ring, Relentless Belt or Relentless Boots. I haven't decided yet. I just talked to Rui (he's multiboxing Görgorothä in the ) and he also gave me some advice on items, so im sure i will make up my mind!

Stay tuned for more information!

Kind regards,

Team Overdose

No comments:

Post a Comment